On the basis of the basic and applied translation skills fostered in a professional school of translation and the work experiences acquired through various kinds of translation assignments requested by public institutions, organizations, and others, trustworthy translations services will be offered.
Price (on a per source word basis)
From Japanese to English
20 yen per 1 Japanese character
From English to Japanese
15 yen per 1 English word
- public administration
- annual reports
- instruction manuals, etc
- license agreements
- business trust agreements
- sales agreements
in relation to public administrations and institutions
- Summaries of Regular Press Conferences of Tottori Prefectural Governor (from Japanese to English)
- Northeast Asian Local Government Summit: Art Exhibition 2007 (information material)
- Pamphlet of Tottori University (Faculty of Regional Sciences: from Japanese to English)
- And others
in relation to tourism
- Guidebook of Shimane Museum of Ancient Izumo (as a collaborator: from Japanese to English)
- Travel guidebook of Ohda City in Shimane Prefecture, Japan
- Sales agreements, business trust agreements, license agreements, and so on.
- Finished translating about 50 agreements from Japanese to English or vice versa in the curriculum of Babel Professional School of Translation
- Finished several legal courses on U.S. Bankruptcy Act and the like.